Labels

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Diet

My clothes are getting tight, it is time to do weight watchers and loose these 10 pounds that have crept up on me. Since I am under 150 pounds my points for the day are between 18-23. One of the most important steps
to this diet is writing everything down and measuring amounts. It also helps to have support. I lost 10 pounds before with them. I did go to their meetings. It is good to join and go for awhile just to learn how it works and get all the material or get it from someone that has it and can explain the program.

I like it because I can eat anything I want.

It is surprising how many people, in the USA, do not get enough vitamin D even in places like California. A blood test can show if you are not getting enough. Another item many people do not get enough of is protein, which is surprising.

How much protein you need.
1/4 to 1/2 gram times your body weight in pounds.

Read the following article which is where I found the information on protein. http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/sc/1005/sc1005-protein.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.